Recruitment criteria and other qualification is given as follow.
Education Branch: 02 Jul 1993 to 01 Jul 1997 (Permanent Commission) Male Only
Logistic Branch: 02 Jul 1993 to 01 Jan 1999 (SSC) Male and female candidates.
Low Branch: 02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jul 1996 (SSC) Male and Female candidates.
Information Technology: 02 Jul 1993 to 01 Jan 1999 (SSC) Male candidates only.
Indian Navy officer Medical standard requirement:
Height and weight:- at lest minimum 157 cm for male candidates and 152 cm for female candidates.
Eye sight:- Minimum vision standards is 6/60 in both eyes, correctable with eye to 6/6 in better eye & 6/12 in worst eye.
Tatto: Body tattoo not allowed but some of the parts allowed with tattoo, like inner face of forearms, inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of the palm side of the hand.
How to apply for Indian Navy Officer Entry
- Application form is available from 30 Sep 2017 to 20 Oct 2017 at official Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates are to register himself at official website.
- While applying online, you are advised to keep the documents ready.
- Mobile number and email address are mandatory field in the application form.
- Scanned copy of all documents are required in JPG/FIIT format.
- Print one copy of online application form.
- Carry original documents and copy of application form while appearing for SSB Interview.