Apply online Indian Coast Guard for the post of Yantrik. Diploma holders can apply for this batch from 12 to 19 Jan 2018. Course will be commencing August 2018.
- What is the qualification for applying Yantrik post?
Matriculation pass and having diploma in Electrical/Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from AICTE approved institute with minimum 60% of marks in aggrigate. Extra 5% relaxation will be exceptable in cut off to the SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person.
- Age limit for Yanrik Recruitment.
Basic pay Rs. 29200 Yantrik Pay @ Rs. 6200/-
(7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place.
- How to apply Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment (Bharti)?
- Visit official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 12 to 19 Jan 2018.
- Click on opportunities button.
- Read the given instructions.
- Candidate name and Father name Date of birth shoud be as per 10th class certificate.
- E-maill address and mobile number required.
- Select the advertisement "Yantrik 02/2018 Batch
- Select the post as you wish (as per your diploma)
- Read the instruction and click on "I agree" button.
- Follow the instruction.