Indo Tibetan Border Police Force also called ITBP in short, Invited Indian male and female candidates including Nepal and Bhutan for joining post of Head Constable/Combatant Ministrial and Group "C posts"These posts are not permanent but likely to be permanent. After successfully joining ITBP, you are posted anywhere in India.
Note:- ITBP Recruitment 2017 - 2018 application form will be accepted only Online mode.
The online application start from 14.10.2017 and will be close on 13.11.2017.
The ITBP Constable Bharti is as follow:-
Name and number of posts
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry) 45 posts
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Female) 15% of DR 08 posts
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (LDCE) (ITBP Departmental Candidates Only) 09 posts.
Note: Total 10% posts are vacent for Ex-serviceman.
Salary of Head constable in ITBP: Rs 25500 to 81100 as per 7th pay commission and other allowances.
Age limit: 18 to 25 years for direct entry. and up to 40 years for UR&OBC and 45 years for SC/ST candidate of LDCE.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have 10+2 examination certificate.
Other qualification: Should be expert in typing on computer. 35 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words in English.
How to apply ITBP Head constable 2017 vacancy:
- Visit official website ww.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Read all the instructions before applying Online.
- Pay Online application fees.