Online application are available at official website from 11 October 2017 and will be closed 24 November 2017. Candidates can download admit card from Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in after 30 November 2017.
1. General Duty Soldier: Matric pass and having 33% marks or 12th pass
2. Soldier Technical: 10+2 Intermediate examination from Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 50% marks and at least 40% marks in each subject.
3. Technical (Gola Barud Ammunition): 10+2 Intermediate examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three-year Engineering Diploma (Mechanical, Automobile, Computer science, and Electronic) from ITI or Polytechnical Institute.
4. Assistant Nursing: Science in 10+2 discipline with the subject of Biology/Zoology/ Bioscience.
5. Clerk/Storekeeper: 10+2 examination with commerce or Arts or Science.
6. Tradesman: At least Matric pass.
7. Housekeeper/ mase keeper: 8th class pass.