A recruitment rally of Indian Air Force to join as Airman Group "X" from 28 October to 01 November 2017 at Gandhi Stadium, Balanagar, Odisha.
Only unmarried candidates designated of state of Odisha can join in this recruitment. All candidates from Odisha are requested to fill the application form on A4 sized paper as per given format along with two recent size passport photo.
Also, carry original documents at the rally site.
Air Force rally Recruitment Odisha 2017 registration schedule:-01 October 2017
9 Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajdhani College, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar - 751003
Districts to be covered:- Angul, Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam,
Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Khordha, Mayurbhanj,Nayagarh and Puri districts of State of Odisha.
15 October 2017:-
Gandhi Stadium, Balangir, Odisha
Districts to be covered:- Balangir, Bargarh, Boudh, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Kandhamal,
Koraput, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, Nuapada, Rayagada, Sambalpur,Sundargarh and Subarnapur districts of State of Odisha.
Date of Birth: Candidates must be aged between 13 January 1998 to 27 June 2001.
- Education Qualification:-
- (a) Group „X‟ (Technical) Trades. (i) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR (ii) Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering, as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- (aa) Mechanical Stream:- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning),Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering (Production), Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechatronics.
- (ab) Electrical/Electronics/IT Stream:- Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics (Microprocessor), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics (Fibre Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology,
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Technology
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI –
110010, TELEPHONE NO. 011- 25694209 /25699606 AND e-mail: email@example.com OR COMMANDING OFFICER, 9 AIRMEN SELECTION
CENTRE, NEAR RAJDHANI COLLEGE, BARAMUNDA, BHUBANESWAR (ODISHA) – 751003. TELE: 0674-2561336 AND E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org