Indian Army Soldier recruitment Direct rally start from 06 Nov 2017 to 18 Nov 2017 at New constructed complex of headquarters recruiting zone (Bihar & Jharkhand) Near Chandmari, Defence colony, Danapur cantt. Candidates who want to join Indian army must register online because admit card will issue only for online registered candidates. No candidate allow without registration. The Online registration will be start from 07 Sep to 21 OCT 2017.
Danapu Rally Recruitment Bharti criteria
Soldier General Duty Sol GD 17 ½ - 21 Yrs 01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2000
All other Trades 17 ½ - 23 Yrs 01 Oct 1994 to 01 Apr 2000
- Soldier GD : Matric pass with minimum 33% or D grade (33-40) in each subject & minimum 45% OR C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass.
- Soldier Technical : 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Tech (Ammunition Examiner) : 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from AICTE.
- Sol Tech (Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary) : 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in compulsory subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass. However, in 10+2 all the four specified subjects should be studied.
- Soldier Tradesmen : Simple Matric pass for General Category & ST Category (Adivasi)
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) : 8th pass
- Soldier (Clerks/SKT) : Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII.Should have studied English and Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and should have secured minimum 50% Marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.