Chargeman (Erstwile Chargeman -III) Recruitment bharti at Naval Dockyard, MumbaiIndian navy invites s application for the post of Chargeman (Erstwhile Chargeman II)
classified as Group ‘B’ Non-Industrial, Non-Gazetted from eligible Indian citizens to
apply ON-LINE through website www.jobsuchi.com for the various trades of Chargeman
in Naval Ship Repair Yard (Karwar), Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) and all other outlying units of
Western Naval Command. Selected candidates will have to serve in the units under administrative
control of the Western Naval Command. However, they can be posted anywhere in
Engeneering 33 posts
Electrical 14 posts
Wepon 08 posts
Construction 24 posts
Mantinance 10 posts
Production, Planning & Control 32 posts
Engg Discipline includes trades of Foundry, Engine Fitter, Ref & AC Fitter, ICE Fitter, Machinist, Pipe Fitter.
• Electrical Discipline includes trades of Electrical / Power.
• Weapon Discipline includes Electronic Fitter, Instrument Fitter, Radio Fitter, Weapon Fitter.
• Construction Discipline includes trades of Painter, Plater, Rigger, Ship Fitter, Shipwright, Lagger, Welder.
• Maintenance Discipline includes trades of Civil Work, ICE Fitter (Crane), Mill Wright Fitter.
• Production, Planning & Control Discipline - no feeder grade, any discipline can apply.
• Applicants must choose any one discipline only. Appointment in trade with India, in Naval units / formations in case of any Administrative requirement.
Educational Qualification (as per existing SRO 08/2007)
(i) Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University. OR
(ii) A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Click here to view full detail
ONLY ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Last date : 21 day from date of publication in Employment news