Indian Army invites male candidates to report to join Indian Army at Gopabandhu Stadium, Paradip, Odisha. The Rally Recruitment will start from 07 January 2017 to 16 January 2017.
Note :- Candidates will have register online at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to attend Rally Recruitment. The Registration starting date is 08 Nov 2016 to 22 Dec 2016. The admit card will be sent on registered email address.
Age limit in Indian Army as per trade :--
General Duty 17 1/2 years to 21 years
Soldier Technical, Clerk/SKT/Tradesman 17 1/2 to 23 years
Districts to be covered :-
Nayagarh, Cuttack, Khurda, Bhadrka, Jajpur, Jagatsinghpur, Puri, Balasore, Mayurbhanj, kendrapara,
Note :- Districts wise date will be given on admit card.
Indian Army Soldier Education Qualification :-
2. Soldier Technical :- 12th pass with PCM subjects with 50% marksin aggregate
3. Soldier Technical (NA & NA Veterinary) :- 40% in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology
4. Soldier Clerk/SKT :- 50% in aggregate and 40% in other subject in 12 class.
5. Soldier Tradesman :- 10th pass, 8th pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper.
Required Documents :-
1. Passport size photocopy total 25
2. Admit card
3. Education certificates and marksheets
4. Online Registration certificate
5. Birth certificate
6. Character certificate
7. Unmarried Certificate
8. NCC Certificate if any
9. Relation certificate if any
10. Sports certificate if any
Post a Comment