10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME COURSE - 34
Unmarried Male Candidates 10+2 qualified with PCM are invited to apply for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training with prescribed T&C.
· Age Limit: Minimum- 16.5 years
Maximum- 19.5 years
· Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
· Permanent Commission: On Successful Completion of 4 years and it will be granted in the Army in the rank of Lt.
· Grant of Commission: They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en –block junior to IMA but above TGC/UES course.
· Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training academy for this course.
· The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application will only be accepted Online on the Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Click “Online Application Link” and follow the Instructions.
Date of Starting :- Online application will open on 10 June 2015
Cloasinf Date :- 10 July 2015
Read more at Employment News dated 30 May to 05 June 2015
Post a Comment