This is important notice for all students who want to join Indian Army as a Soldier. The Indian army is decided to change existing Education qualification criteria from April 2017.
All kind of Rally bharti Soldier General Duty and other trades will be affected from April 2017
CURRENT EDUCATION QR FOR SOL CLK /SKT/IM CAT TILL 31 MAR 2017
1. 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with
50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
2. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl X
or Cl XII with 40% marks in each subject. In case of graduate with Maths and English as
subject in BSc, the stipulation of 40% in Cl X or Cl XII is waived off.
3. In case of graduate without English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping, he should
have scored more than 40% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping at least once in Cl X or Cl XII.
REVISED EDUCATION QR FOR SOL CLK /SKT/IM CAT WOULD BE EFFECTIVE FROM 01 APR 2017
4. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in
Class XII/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science).
5. Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X
and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
6. Even if a candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks
applicable to Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
CURRENT TIMINGS FOR 1.6 KM RUN : PHYSICAL PROFICIENCY TEST (PFT) TILL 31 MAR 2017
(c) Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain Areas.
Conduct of 1.6 km run test in the Hilly Terrain Areas will be as under :-
(i) Upto 5000 Ft as existing.
(ii) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft - Add 30 Secs.
(iii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs.
REVISED TIMINGS FOR 1.6 KM RUN : PHYSICAL PROFICIENCY TEST (PFT) BE
EFFECTIVE FROM 01 APR 2017
9. Revised timings for 1.6 Km Run for all categories. Sol GD, Sol Tdn, Sol Clk/
SKT/IM, Sol Tech, Sol NA / NA (VET), Hav Edn, Hav Svy Auto Carto, JCO Catering
and RT JCO will be conducted as per laid down timings under two gps and marks
allotted for each gp is given as under :-
EXISTING ELIGIBILITY FOR RE-ENROLMENT INTO DSC : OTHER RANKS
11. Five Years Gap. Gap should be within five years from the date of discharge
from former service till the individual reports to the recruiting agencies for physical & medical test.
REVISED ELIGIBILITY FOR RE-ENROLMENT INTO DSC : OTHER RANKS (NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED)
12. Five Years Gap. As revised polic,, gap period from date of discharge from
former service till the indl reports to the rtg agencies for physical test & medical reduced
from fiver yrs to two yrs. This policy has been implemented wef 01 Oct 2016.