The Indian coast Guard invites application for officer entry from Indian Male citizen to filling up Group A Gazetted Officers posts. The applications are available online mode only at official website.Assistant Commandant Recruitment
The applications will be accepted from 24 Nov 2016 to 10 Dec 2016for GD/Tech Branches and 14 Dec 2016 to 18 Dec 2016 for Law Branch.
Branch wise detail:-
1. General Duty (Male) :- Bachlor degree of recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
2. General Duty Pilot :- Bachlor degree of recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
3. Technical Branch :- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate
4. Law :- Three years degree in Law after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination
5. Pilots(CPL) (Male /Female) Short service Appointment:- 12th class pass at least 60% marks in aggregate subjects and valid commercial Pilot License.
Age limits for Coast Guard officers bharti:-
General Duty : 01 July 1992 to 30 Jun 1996
General Duty (Pilot) :- 01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1998
Technical Branch ( Mechnacial and Electrical) : 01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1996
Law : 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1996
Pilots (CPL) : 01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1998
5% relaxation in the degree certificate for SC/ST citizens, NCC A Grade students, Sports Person and Ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel
To fillup application please visit official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in